Following is the schedule for Pre Primary Admission (2020-2021)
A. Eligibility Criteria :
Age between 03 and 04 years as on 31 Mar 2020.
B. Admission Schedule
- Advertisement in Newspaper : Comming Soon
- Commencement of Availability of Admission Forms : 23 Dec to 30 Mar, 2020, Timings : 08.00 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. only
- Submission of duly filled in admission form:Between 01 Feb, 2020 - 11 Aug, 2020, Timings: 08.00 a.m.- 11.30 a.m. only : 11 Aug, 17 onwards
- Interaction with Parents:(On completion of the registration process, Parents will be called for verification of documents within 7 to 8 working days)
- Display of List of Selected Candidates:The Admission lists will be displayed on the School Website as well as on the School Notice Board
- Admission formalities:The formalities are to be completed within 03 days of the display of the final list, failing which the seats will be passed on to the candidate in the waiting list.
- The date for displaying waiting list, if any : 21 Aug, 20 (Friday)
- Closure of Admission (Session 2020-21) : 24 Aug 20 (Monday)
Following Supporting Documents Duly Attested Are To Be Submitted At The Time Of Submission Of Form :
- Attested Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Residence. (Ration Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Electricity/Telephone Bill/Passport) (The above documents should be in the name of parents)
- Relevant authentic Certificate in respect of SC / ST / OBC / EWS candidates. (The certificate must be issued by an Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Medical Certificate of the child. (only for children with special needs)
- Attested passing out certificate of Father & Mother. (At School level, Graduation & Post Graduation level)
- Proof of Sibling. (Wherever applicable)
- Proof of School Alumni. (Wherever applicable)
- Vaccination Card (to be duly stamped by a qualified Pediatric).
Admission Methodology for Pre-Primary-1
- Dates of interactive session of shortlisted candidates will be informed via e-mail / courier and School Website.
- Due to limited number of seats all applicants may not be accommodated.
- The School is for Betul residents only. The applicants should be residing within 03 to 07 Kms range. No forms will be issued or received after due date.
- The school shall display its Admission List on the website www.rdpsbetul.org as well as on the School Notice Board between 16 Aug, 17 and 26 Aug, 17. The school will remain closed on 14 & 15 Aug, 2020 on account of Janmashtami and Independence Day.
- For admission enquiry form click here