SENIOR SECONDARY SECTION (XI)
- As per the direction of CBSE, 75% attendance is mandatory for promotion to the next higher class.
- 15% shortage in attendance can be condoned off in cast of Medical Emergency by the Principal only with proper Medical Certificates.
- Cases of candidates with attendance less than 60% shall be considered by the Principal only in exceptional circumstances.
- Admission shall be subject to screening of all the students by the Principal which may include Aptitude Test to decide the eligibility to the stream of studies.
- Academic performance in Class X examination alone shall not make a student eligible for admission to the school. Good conduct and behaviour, regularity in attendance, consistent academic performance in previous classes is essential for seeking admission to class XI.
- Promotion to the next higher class is with held to the students who have been absent or failed in the subjects in which grades are awarded till they get pass grade. In subjects involving practical work, a candidate must obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in the practical’s separately to qualify the examination.
- A student scoring less than 33% marks (Final examination as well as Cumulative Score) in 03 or more subjects will be detained in the same class. A student scoring less than 33% marks (Final examination as well as Cumulative Score) in one or two subjects will be placed in the Compartment Category. If the student fails in getting 33% in Compartment exam she/he will be placed in Detained category.
- There will be no second improvement examination for Class XI.
- Decision of the Principal shall be final.