TC / SLC Detail

TC Search Link

Click Here to search Transfer Certificate

(Only for RDPS Passout Students)

Withdrawal from school

One calendar months’ notice in writing or one month fees I lieu thereof is required for withdrawal of a child from school.

School Leaving Procedure:

  • The parent should fill a School Leaving Form.
  • They should submit the students’ photograph in proper school uniform.
  • The proforma for refund of caution money should also be submitted simultaneously.

Download! Click me to Download TC Application Form


Withdrawal from school transport

One month notice in writing or one month’s bus fee in lieu thereof is required for withdrawal of the bus facility. No student is permitted to withdraw the transport facility in the last quarter unless there has been a change of residence.

Bus Facility will be withdrawn if Bus fee is not paid on time. Facility once withdrawn will not be restored.